WORK TO BE PERFORMED
• Install landscaping along a two-lane section of the highway and surrounding areas.
To do this work safely,it may be necessary to close travel lanes at times.Minimal closures are expected.
Lane closures will occur on non-event days during non peak times.
• Lane closures may occur 8 p.m. to 6 a.m. Sunday
• No lanes will be closed during special events as determined by the project engineer.
• No existing lanes will be closed on Saturday. Signs will be used as needed to help direct traffic.
Entrances to properties will be kept open.
AFFECTED MUNICIPALITIES: Islamorada, Village of Islands
Please note that this schedule could change due to bad weather or other unexpected conditions.
• Side street and traffic lane closures
• Increased dust and noise
For more information, please contact Public Information Officer Ali Soule, 786-877-8217 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please visit our Website:
For real-time traffic information dial 511 or visit www.fl511.com