August 11, 2021, 11:00 AM - 1:00 PM
Southeast Florida Regional Climate Change Compact Leadership Committee Meeting
How to join the meeting: Those who wish to make public comment may do so. Interested parties may:
1. join Zoom to speak on an item, where permissible, or view the meeting live, by accessing: https://miamidade.zoom.us/j/91683536516, Meeting ID: 916 8353 6516,
2. call in live by phone to speak, where permissible, on an item at +1 786 635 1003, Meeting ID: 916 8353 6516,
3. call in live to listen to the meeting at +1 786 635 1003, Meeting ID: 916 8353 6516,
4. attend in person and speak, where permissible, at Stephen P. Clark Government Center, 111 NW 1st Street, 18th Floor, Conference Room 18-3, or
5. if you are deaf or hard of hearing, you may join the meeting using Florida Relay Service by dialing 711 on your telephone.
If you have any questions or require additional information regarding the meeting, call Lisa Klopp at 305-375-5593.
August 11, 2021, 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM @ City of Marathon City Hall
Public comment and applicant interviews to fill the vacant Monroe County judge seat. There will also be closed deliberations during this time for JNC members in a separate conference room.
Applicant interviews are scheduled as follows:
*Holly Aliprandi 9:30 a.m.
*Mary Balazs 10 a.m.
*Jack Bridges 10:30 a.m.
*Dustin Hunter 11 a.m.
*Sam Kaufman 11:30 a.m.
Lunch Break - noon-1p.m.
*Susan Klock 1 p.m.
*Kevin McCarthy 1:30 p.m.
*James Morgan 2 p.m.
*Paunece Scull 2:30 p.m.
*Rob Stober 3 p.m.
(Applicants may change their time slots with each other, so the time is subject to change.)
The public may watch the interviews, but the opportunity for public comment will be held before the start of the morning interviews and after the conclusion of the afternoon interviews. Public comment may also be submitted to JNC16@monroecounty-fl.gov.
For information and ADA Assistance, call (305) 292-3470. If you are hearing or voice impaired, please call “711” before 4 p.m. on August 6, 2
August 11, 2021, 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM @ Via Zoom
You are invited to a Zoom webinar.
When: Aug 11, 2021 02:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
Topic: Teamster's Local Union 769 Bargaining Session
Please click the link below to join the webinar:
Or iPhone one-tap :
US: +16465189805,,87495746991# or +16699006833,,87495746991#
Dial(for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location):
US: +1 646 518 9805 or +1 669 900 6833
Webinar ID: 874 9574 6991
International numbers available: https://mcbocc.zoom.us/u/kbLOOHxaU0
August 11, 2021, 5:05 PM - 7:00 PM @ Bernstein Park